Simulate pressures, temperatures, speeds and wear rates, all at a single facility with the support of our full-service shop. Let us design, manufacture and operate custom test fixtures or use one of our existing fixtures shown below.
Our Test Rig physically simulates the downhole Weight-on-Bit (WOB) conditions using a Nitrogren charged coil tubing system. It can be operated in the horizontal or vertical position and uses integrated sensors with a Digital Acquisition System to measure pressure, flow rate, position, impact, load, etc. Operational specifications include:
– Up to 120 GPM and 1,200 psi
– Max WOB of 10,000 lbsf
– 1-11/16” to 3-3/4” size tools
– Capable of drilling vertically or horizontally in any media
– Test motors, CT tools, hammers, and vibrating, setting, and fishing tools
Our Radial Bearing Tester simulates downhole conditions at up to 105 RPM with a 1,600 lbs controlled side loading force. Since 2010 we’ve tested 120+ unique bearing materials to select the optimal combination of binder materials and tiles. Let us test your bearings to understand and optimize wear performance.
Determine the fatigue of downhole tools and tubing while rotating in the curve.
– Standard 3-pt bend or ISO 4-pt bend
– Variable 1 to 30 rpm
– Simulates Build Up Rates with radiuses down to 27’ (210˚/100’)
– Up to 7” diameter test articles